R5 Productions has announced that shows at the legendary First Unitarian Church are mostly coming to an end after 2014 due to the space not being used as heavily by the promoters. The venue has become an institution to the punk scene in Philadelphia. Read a message from R5 below.
This sucks for a lot of reasons.
It also doesn’t suck for a lot of reasons.
It still sticks for a good amount of reasons, though.
- Thoughts on band name changes and band’s “relaunching” as a new band?
- How can more localized bands produce great music recordings on a tight budget?
- EP versus LPs versus song choice per release.
- What is it like working with bands in one area when you’re in another? Ie, virtual work.
Songs Of Hatred
- U2 released a new album. Apple put it in your music collection.
- Apple is now letting you remove this album.
- Why Zack thinks all of you complaining are being children.
- Why Jesse hates U2.
- Zack is nostalgic.
- Jesse hates nostalgia.
Maybe take a listen?
Man Overboard are releasing a new EP on October 28th via Lost Tape Collective called Passing Ends. The five song EP precedes the bands next full-length, which will be out next year on Rise Records. Pre-order it here and stream a new song called “For Vince” below.
Labels, brands, artists, and companies of all sorts - PropertyOfZack is trying something new. We believe that the best way to advertise on our website is through our feeds. Exclusive for one week, sponsored posts can greater push your campaigns while also supporting this site.
- A sponsored link post on PropertyOfZack is seen by over 80,000 Tumblr followers, 30,000 Twitter followers, and 20,000 Facebook Like(r)s in addition to the 250,000 pageviews we see per week.
- Sponsored posts are published on Mondays.
- A thank you post is also included each Sunday before the following week that will hit each of the same feeds noted above.
Details for sponsor sport availability is outlined here. To book a sponsorship or ask any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trying this out. Let’s see how this goes.